1. Users shall be responsible for all library materials in their care and are required to replace them or to pay for any damage to or loss of such materials.
2. It is strictly prohibited to annotate library materials in any way.
3. Consultation shall take place on the premises of the library. Any temporary removal of items from their designated place must be recorded.
4. After use, library materials may not be replaced on the shelves by users. They must be placed on the trolley near the office for re-shelving.
5. Users must observe copyright laws and regulations in respect of all library materials.
6. Photocopying for internal users is free of charge.
7. PC for external visitors are set to only one function : searching the IAP catalogue.
Laptops/notebooks may be used in the library.