The IAP is located in the heart of Paris, near the Place Denfert-Rochereau.
By subway or bus
- Subway (Métro) : Saint-Jacques station (line 6) or Denfert Rochereau station (line 4)
- Regional Train (RER B) : Denfert Rochereau station
- Bus : 58, 68, 88, 216
From Paris airports
- From the Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport: take RER B (southbound, to Denfert Rochereau via Paris), or an Air France shuttle to Denfert Rochereau. Travel time: 1 hour.
- From Orly airport: take the Orlyval train to Antony station, then take RER B (northbound) to Denfert Rochereau station. Travel time: 40 mins. You can also take the Orlybus to Denfert Rochereau. Travel time: 35 mins.
By train from Paris main SNCF stations
- From Gare du Nord: take RER B (southbound, to Denfert Rochereau via Paris) or line 4 toward Porte d'Orléans, and get off at Denfert Rochereau station. Travel Time: 30 mins.
- From Gare de Lyon: take line 14 toward Olympiades. Connect at Bercy station to line 6, toward Charles de Gaulle-Etoile. Get off at Saint Jacques station. Travel time: 20 mins.