• Large scale structure to probe cosmic model : what can we learn about Universe using large scale structures ?
• Large scale structures as an environment for galaxies: how do LSS give birth to galaxies ? Implications.
They fall within the scientific themes
• Lenses, (strong & weak)
• CMB, polarisation, Non Gaussianity
• Dark matter/Dark energy
• Large scale structures versus galaxy formation
• Large cosmological surveys.
They will involve the scientific methods
• Statistical analysis & inverse methods.
• Pipelines/Surveys; (DPC Planck/Terapix/Euclid)
• Numerical simulations, HPC, Computational geometry.
Our main goals are • Scientific analysis of Planck results; primary probes; ...
• Cosmo-statistics geometry/morphology of large scale structures
• Virtual observables for Planck/Euclid/LSS
• Science support for Euclid: WL/topologie/BAO/DE/Dark Matter/etc...
• Numerical simulations